The Company is pleased to announce that Concor Western Cape has awarded Besamandla (Pty) Ltd the contract for the supply and installation of the electrical installation for 2 (two) Data Centres.
The projects are both located in Cape Town and will be the largest Data Centres that Besamandla has ever undertaken.
Each Data Centre comprises the following MV & LV equipment and electrical material:
- 2 x 3MVA generators;
- 5MVA transformers;
- 17 panel MV switchgear;
- 1MVA UPS c/w battery racks;
- 30km MV & LV cable;
- 64 LV distribution panels and ATSC panels;
- 190m overhead busduct;
- 4000m cable tray, ladder, trunking & conduit;
- 700 light fittings including external pole lights;
- Electronic services and lightning protection.
These projects will be almost identical and broken up into 4 phases.
Being “short duration” contracts they will require working long hours to meet the Client’s deadlines which are July and August 2019 respectively.